Favorite Videos and posts from friend' bands, gigs, events and video etc.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Please Bear with Me:
Numerous family and work obligations have conspired to make this a not so perfect time for me to start this blog: I promise I will post anything you send to me; pix from the scene, then and now, press releases and anything relevant to animal rights, rock-n-roll and punk rock! I can't go to every person's page and download pictures; there are far too many and I want to be sure that the people pictured actually wanted to be! So, please bear with me and send anything you would like put out there. This is all public access, so don't hesitate to shamelessly promote yourself, your band or your business. I'm trying to created an open community atmosphere forum for posting information ofget interest to our generation, and the young ones coming along too, I hope! I promise, I will get this going very soon! In the meantime, thanks for your friendship and support. Goddess Bless you all! Love Adrianne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment